Thank you for your support for the Coalition for the Preservation of Employment Choice, a nonprofit 501c4 organization that works toward preserving and expanding employment options important to people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD), profound autism, and other severe disabilities. Your contribution helps sustain and advance our advocacy efforts.
Our collaboration with the K&L Gates Law Firm has been tremendously important in securing meetings with lawmakers, making critical contacts with policy makers, and providing communication and strategy recommendations to Coalition members. Your contribution also helps promote ongoing education, expert advice and data analysis, discussion and analysis of program models, and much more!
Membership & Donation Options
- Agency Membership (Tiered Dues Structure: $2500/year
- $2,800/year < $4,000,000 total gross revenue
- $3,800/year $4K – $8,999,999 gross revenue
- $5,800/year $9K – $13K gross revenue
- $8,800/year $14K + gross revenue
- Individual or Family Membership: $50/year
Annual membership is required to participate in our biweekly Steering Committee meetings and receive meeting minutes that will help you keep updated on our progress and imminent legislation at the Federal level.